Imagine, Design, And Deliver
We strongly believe that an imagination designed with great detail and put into reality for delivery and functionality for our valued clients.
Ar. Rajeshwari JagtapPrincipal Architect / CEO
- Ar. Rajeshwari Jagtap graduated in 1999 from Jawaharlal Nehru Engineering College, Aurangabad. She has persued her Masters in Architecture (Construction Management) from Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture in 2010.
- She has been involved in design of commercial, residential and industrial buildings.
- She is actively involved in Project Management and her expertise lies in handling the projects from Inception to Completion
- She possesses formal Skills & Expertise inArchitectural design, Interior Design, Project Planning, Project Management, Project Co-ordination, Leadership, Strategic Planning, and Resource Management.
- She has also worked on National Level Design Competitions for several projects.
Notable Achievements :
- Certified as Project Management Professional (PMP) from Project Management Institute (PMI), USA.
- PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP) ® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects.
- Secured 1st position in the college in Final year M.Arch (Construction Management)
- Subject for dissertation: ‘Management Techniques for minimization of Disputes and Claims in Building Contract’.
- Attended Conference on ‘Vertical – Green Summit for Tall Buildings’ Sustainable Approach in Mumbai.
- Successfully completed Professional Development Course in ‘Property Management’ conducted by Technosies Academy, Mumbai
- Attended Symposium on Pre – Engineered Buildings conducted by Sinhagad College of Engineering, Pune.
- Attended Seminar on Planning and Designing of Earthquake Resistant Structures conducted by IES COA, Mumbai.
- Association with Professional Bodies
- Council of Architecture
- Indian Institute of Architecture, Mumbai
- Project Management Institute (PMI) , USA
Other Activities :
- Visiting Faculty to many of the reputed colleges in Pune.
- Presentation on ‘’New Dimensions in Project Management’’ in training program (May 2014 – June 2014) for middle level MHADA officers- Specific One (Assistant / Sectional Engineers.) in association with Yashwantrao Chavan Academy of Development Administration (YASHADA). YASHADA as the apex training institute has been commissioned by MHADA to conduct Training.
- Presentation on ‘’Construction Management in General and its Importance in Modern Age’’ at Ichalkaranji, Association of Engineers and Architects, Ichalkaranji on 18th March 2012.
Ar. Vishwanath JagtapAssociate Architect
- Ar. Vishwanath Jagtap is a young and dynamic Architect from Pune.
- He graduated from Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s College of Architecture (MMCA) Pune in the year 1995.
- Since then he has been extensively involved as a practicing Architect for many residential and commercial projects, in and around Pune.
- He is also involved in designing and execution of Interior design for many residential and commercial projects.
- He is specialized in working with Statutory Authorities from project initiation to project completion.
- His experience and knowledge base is highly appreciated by his clients such as Samruddhi Developers, Pune, Unicorn Group, Pune, Multicon Developers, Pune, Videsh Sanchar Nigam Ltd (TATA Communications), Pune, Indospace Rohan Industrial Park Khed Pvt. Ltd. Mumbai, Swami Narayan Mandir Trust Pune and many others.
- He has to his credit design of about 1200 flats for various residential projects in Pune with reputed developers.